Rickenbaugh INFINITI Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Rickenbaugh INFINITI, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our INFINITI dealership in Dacono, CO, at your earliest convenience.
Is Rickenbaugh INFINITI Open Right Now?
While the physical Rickenbaugh INFINITI building is currently closed to the public, our business is just operating a bit differently.
We are doing this in accordance with the stay-at-home order for the state of Colorado. However, while you can’t come directly to our dealership for new and used INFINITI sales, we can still come to you! You’re welcome to contact Rickenbaugh INFINITI via email, or you can give us a call at (844) 311-3759. We’ll bring the car-buying experience to you, with at-home vehicle delivery.
Can I Buy a Car from Rickenbaugh INFINITI Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Rickenbaugh INFINITI right now.
While our physical building may be closed, our website, like our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open. Rickenbaugh INFINITI is committed to serving the local Dacono community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new INFINITI or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment for a test-drive. If you decide to purchase an INFINITI from us, you can enjoy a stress-free, contactless transaction and car delivery to your home or place of business. And because we want to ensure complete customer satisfaction, all vehicle sales come with a 5-day/300-mile money back guarantee,* so you can be confident in your purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Colorado?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Colorado, the Rickenbaugh INFINITI service and parts departments are open and accepting service appointments right now. Our collision center also remains open.
Our Dacono service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our INFINITI sales center is currently closed as we adhere to local advisories.
Is Rickenbaugh INFINITI Open for Service?
Yes, Rickenbaugh INFINITI is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our INFINITI service center in Dacono, CO, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of INFINITI oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more. Plus, we’re making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we’ll come to you. We’re currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you’d prefer not to visit our Dacono INFINITI dealer in person and to allow for safe social distancing. And if you need to have your vehicle towed in, know that you can claim a $75 credit toward your body repair bill. To schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Rickenbaugh INFINITI hours, just give us a call at (844) 332-3090!
Does Rickenbaugh INFINITI Deliver?
Yes, Rickenbaugh INFINITI is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Rickenbaugh INFINITI is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your INFINITI sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to help you schedule a test-drive for the luxury car or SUV you’ve been eying. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new INFINITI specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible. Then, you can take advantage of car delivery to your door or place of business.
All sales come with a 5-day/300-mile money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with your vehicle purchase.*
What Are the New Rickenbaugh INFINITI Sanitation Measures?
Here at Rickenbaugh INFINITI, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our Rickenbaugh INFINITIship is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- We are wiping down and disinfecting all high-touch areas at the time of vehicle drop off, as well as covering the steering wheel, gear shifter and driver’s seat. Upon completion of service, we wipe down all high-touch areas again
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!