Service Safely At Rickenbaugh
As this unprecedented situation continues to unfold, you may be wondering if it’s safe to get car service during coronavirus. The Rickenbaugh INFINITI team is here to alleviate your concerns. We’ve adopted COVID-19-enhanced cleaning protocols and new measures to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and employees. Whether you take advantage of our service pick-up and delivery or visit us in person, you can rest easy knowing that your safety is our top priority. Reach out to the team at our INFINITI dealership near Denver, CO, for more information.
Car Service Center Coronavirus Safety Protocols
Rickenbaugh INFINITI is enacting strict cleaning and social distancing practices to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. If you have concerns about visiting our Denver INFINITI service center, know that we’re taking the following measures:
- When you arrive for auto service, we request that you leave your keys in your vehicle before coming inside. This will minimize the contact and interaction with our staff.
- Our INFINITI service personnel are constantly disinfecting high-touch surfaces for both our staff’s and customers’ protection.
- Before we interact with your vehicle, we spray disinfectant on its touchpoints. We will then disinfect it again after we’ve finished interacting with your INFINITI car or SUV.
- Our employees have been directed not to come to work if they are feeling ill.
- We politely request that any customer who feels sick to please reschedule their service appointment to a later date.
INFINITI Service Pick-Up & Delivery near Denver, CO
If you’d prefer not to visit us for car service during COVID-19 in person, we’ll be happy to offer you vehicle service pick-up and delivery. Simply reach to our team to schedule INFINITI service and set up a pick-up time. We’ll collect your vehicle from your driveway and bring it back to our auto service bay for maintenance and repairs. Then, we’ll return it directly to you. Contact the Rickenbaugh INFINTI team to learn more!