INFINITI is changing model names to the new Q and QX lineup for branding alignment.
Find out the latest information at Rickenbaugh INFINITI Dacono;
serving Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado new car and SUV luxury shoppers.
New Q and QX series:
- FX (FX35 from '03-'12, 37(was just 2013)
- 45(was '03-'08, 50 was '09-'13) now becomes QX70
- JX35 becomes QX60 which will be available in a hybrid
- INFINITI will continue to build 2013 G37x through January
- EX35 became EX37 in 2013, and now becomes QX50 in 2014
- M35x became M37x in 2011 and will become Q70 in 2014
- M45x became M56x in 2011 and will become Q70 in 2014
For more information regarding new or used INFINITI models, specials or details regarding the new model changes, please contact Rickenbaugh INFINITI with the contact form to the right.